How And Where To Pay The Premiums
- By cash, local Cheque or Demand Draft at any of our Branch Office across India.
- The DD and Cheques or Money Order may be sent by post to any of our Branch office.
- You can also pay the premium directly ONLINE without registration thru the website www.licinida.com
- You can pay your premiums at any of our Branches as all of our Branches are 100% networked.
- Many Banks do accept standing instructions to remit the premiums. So by providing a standing instruction to your Bank to debit your account for the premium amount and send it vide a bankerâ€™s cheque to LIC, on the due dates and months mentioned on your policy bond.
- Through Internet : Payment of premiums can be made through Internet through Service Providers viz.HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Times of Money, Bill Junction, UTI Bank, Bank of Punjab, Citibank, Corporation Bank, Federal Bank and BillDesk.
- Premium payment can also be made through ATMs of Corporation Bank and UTI Bank.
- Premium payment can also be made through Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) which has been launched at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Kanpur, Bangalore, Vijaywada, Patna, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Trivandrum, Ahmedabad, Pune, Goa, Nagpur, Secunderabad & Visakhapatnam. A policyholder having an account in any Bank which is a Member of the local Clearing House can opt for ECS debit to pay premiums. The policyholders wishing to use this system would have to fill up a Mandate Form available at our Branches/DO and get it certified by the Bank. The certified Mandate Forms are to be submitted to our BO/DO.
- Policy can be anywhere in India: Citibank Kiosks at Industrial Assurance Building, Churchgate, New India Building, Santacruz, Jeevan Shikha Building, Borivili are dedicated for collection of premiums through cheques.